SmartieChefs - Afternoon
Thursdays 3:45 pm-5:00 pm
September 15th - December 8thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
Get your aprons, SmartieChefs…and let’s have fun in the kitchen! Our SmartieChefs (ages 2 yrs+) will go on a delicious journey – learning about healthy eating, getting messy in the kitchen, and exploring new foods! As the yummy foods are cooking and the aroma fills the air at Smartiepants, the group will have fun participating in various activities, such as crafts, counting games & gross-motor fun! All recipes will be made individually and no food will be shared between participants. Please email us with allergies before signing up for the class! Class Breakdown: 10 minutes of sensory with new ingredient, 45 minutes of recipe & cooking, 5 minutes of eating, 15 minutes of free time, 10 minutes of shakers/bubbles!
*This is a unique class – a complementary class would be SmartieScientists at Smartiepants & SmartieFit/Yoga or SmartieSports/Dance at SmartieGym*
13 Week Session, 13 Classes
1136 Eglinton Avenue West
Fall Session Info
- Everyone 12yrs+ will need to show proof of double/triple vaccination before entering Smartiepants or SmartieGym (you may submit your proof of vaccine on our website or show proof of vaccine in person)
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are triple vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- Masking policy will be provided 1 week prior to Fall Classes
- All children will not be required to wear a mask, but may do so if preferred
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the whole day to help purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- If you / your child tests positive for COVID-19, please let us know as soon as possible.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we will not provide makeup classes or credits/refund
- There is some free and some paid street parking; Green P Free Parking ‘CROSSTOWN’ Code – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside