On The Go - Spring 2023 - Smartiepants Baby - Daniella Reichmann- SINGLE CLASS
Mondays 11:30 am-12:00 pm
April 17th - June 12thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
Smartiepants Baby is a music and development class – perfect for all babes up to 11 mo! Our music time includes finger plays/puppets, shakers and a new instrument/prop of the week (drum/scarves etc). We add some Shabbat songs on Friday’s!! We always end with a light show, parachute & bubbles! It is a jam-packed class, filled with many of the classic songs & some Smartiepants exclusives!
SINGLE DROP-IN CLASS RATE
- Masking is OPTIONAL in all classes for both children and adults
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are fully vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the day to purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we are unable to provide makeup classes or credits/refunds – up to 1 free drop-in per session, per child may be offered at our discretion.
- There is some free and some paid street parking surrounding each location; Use Green P Free Parking Code: ‘CROSSTOWN’ – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside