Outdoor Summer - Baby Class - Marlee Klaiman - 6 Classes
Wednesdays 11:30 am-12:00 pm
July 13th - August 17thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
Smartiepants Baby is a 30 minute music and development class – perfect for all babes up to 12 mo! We begin with finger plays/puppets, then move into shaker time! Next, we introduce a new instrument/prop of the week (drum/scarves/mirrors), and we end with parachute & bubbles! It is a jam-packed class, filled with many of the classic songs & some Smartiepants exclusives!
6 week session.
Winter Session Info
- Masking is OPTIONAL in all classes for both children and adults
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are fully vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the day to purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we are unable to provide makeup classes or credits/refunds – up to 1 free drop-in per session, per child may be offered at our discretion.
- There is some free and some paid street parking surrounding each location; Use Green P Free Parking Code: ‘CROSSTOWN’ – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside