Outdoor Summer - SmartieScientists - Hailey Morrison
Mondays 3:45 pm-4:35 pm
July 4th - August 15thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
Welcome to the SmartieLaboratory… where the SmartieScientists will put on their goggles and get to work! SmartieScientists is a specialized class for kids approximately 2 yrs+. The class is structured, seated at lap desks where the kids will participate in 2-3 experiments/crafts each week. Based on a theme, the children will investigate new materials, learn about new concepts and have tons of fun!
7 week session.
Fall Session Info
- Masking is OPTIONAL in classes as of Sept 12, 2022
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are triple vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- All children will not be required to wear a mask, but may do so if preferred
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the whole day to help purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to low enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we will not provide makeup classes or credits/refund
- There is some free and some paid street parking; Green P Free Parking ‘CROSSTOWN’ Code – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside