Wednesdays 9:30 am-10:45 am
July 13th - August 17thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
SmartieGym Exploration is a toddler gross-motor class that focuses on building fundamental movement skills. Each week, the children will get the explore the SmartieGym- gaining independence, confidence, strengthening their muscles and stimulating curiosities. The children will then take part in a structured circle time- focusing on a particular gross-motor skill or concept (ie. balance, kicking a ball, jumping etc). The experience will always end with singing, parachute and bubbles! Come be amazed at what your child can do! *This will be the same class as Tuesday’s & Thursday’s SmartieGym Exploration each week*
Winter Session Info
- Masking is OPTIONAL in all classes for both children and adults
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are fully vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the day to purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we are unable to provide makeup classes or credits/refunds – up to 1 free drop-in per session, per child may be offered at our discretion.
- There is some free and some paid street parking surrounding each location; Use Green P Free Parking Code: ‘CROSSTOWN’ – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside