Winter On The Go - Shake it at Smartiepants - Taryn Negin
Tuesdays 10:30 am-11:00 am
January 10th - March 28thSIGN UP / LOG IN TO CONTINUE
Shake it at Smartiepants is a 30 minute music class – perfect for toddlers! We start with a Smartiepants circle time – finger plays, shakers, instruments/props, parachute, light show & bubbles.
Winter Session Info
- Masking is OPTIONAL in all classes for both children and adults
- All Smartiepants/SmartieGym Staff are fully vaccinated
- Capacity inside Smartiepants will be 12 kids, capacity inside SmartieGym will be 15 kids
- All children will be allowed to bring an allergen-free snack & water to class (age-dependent)
- Commercial grade HEPA-Filter will be on throughout the day to purify the air
- Please do not come to class if you or your child are newly experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (runny nose, sore throat, cough etc). If you have tested negative, previously had COVID or symptoms are progressively improving, you may be permitted into class. Please email us with information to help navigate the screening process.
- Smartiepants/SmartieGym reserves the right to cancel a program due to insufficient enrolment (you will receive a full refund)
- If the session/pro-rated classes are cancelled due to a government-mandated shut down – Smartiepants/SmartieGym will offer you alternative programming in lieu of classes or will provide credit options
- If your child is absent from a class, we are unable to provide makeup classes or credits/refunds – up to 1 free drop-in per session, per child may be offered at our discretion.
- There is some free and some paid street parking surrounding each location; Use Green P Free Parking Code: ‘CROSSTOWN’ – Smartiepants ID: 6130, SmartieGym ID: 6102 or 6143
- Strollers may be parked outside of Smartiepants/SmartieGym – feel free to bring a stroller lock in order to lock your stroller to the bike rack. Smartiepants/SmartieGym is not responsible for any loss or theft of items left outside